CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Zorbing @ Titiwangsa

Date: 3rd January 2010
Day: Sunday

Orbing

INFO:
Let’s start with some introduction Zorbing, Orbing, Ball Sphering or whatever you like to call it. It is a for thrill seekers to experience the ultimate experience of rolling on a gentle slope, allowing riders to roll downhill, and also on level surface or even with water inside the ball.

Orbing Downhill Dry Ride:
2 riders are strapped into a comfortable padded harness for the ride down a hill or a slope. A “dry” ride means no water however you will be rotating with the Orb.

Orbing Downhill Wet Ride:
This is the most challenging and adrenalin packed ride where 2 riders are strapped inside the Orb and water is added in with you. A wild ride with water rushing past you as you rotate through the water flying down a hill.

Orbing Hamster Roll:
1 to 2 riders are inside the Orb and are free to walk, roll and tumble on flat terrain. Participants outside can have fun pushing the ball and seeing their friends inside tumble around. They can play cat and mouse if 2 Orbs are used.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information was obtained from internet and a day with zorbing was organized by Daphne
We reached Taman Tasik Titiwangsa at 9.30 am if I’m not mistaken
I chose to play the orbing downhill dry ride and the hamster roll
It was fun especially the downhill dry ride

I paired with Melissa for downhill dry ride
Going into the orb is like going back to where you're born - you stick your hands in and slide inside the ball.
We shouted like nobody while rotating with the Orb.. Wow.. Memang shiok !!

It was another good session while I was inside the Orb with sis for hamster roll, we were indeed free to walk, roll and tumble on flat terrain
But I almost fainted as I was pressed by my sis most of the time, hard to breath (I think sis felt the same as me =P)
We tried to play cat and mouse but we lost because siong and bro were stronger than us
Felt tired as it required more strength

Overall, it was a fun session
If you have time and money, do pay a visit and try this
It was really interesting and I’m sure you’ll find it very enjoyable ^^

registration

waiting for turns

Orbing Downhill Dry Ride
look at the evil

the cute little jackie

play cat and mouse with Orb

everyone was so excited ^^