Date: 10th April 2010
Day: Saturday
Happy Birthday Zhi Wang
You are now 21st finally, can do whatever you want but don’t forget there’s still a limit XP
Many thanks to your dad for sending me from ATC (say sorry to your dad for waiting for me too.. sorry sorry)
Felt happy because I could meet some of my friends there
We chatted, we played and we danced
It was really fun ^^
happy to meet them again ^^
new friends from kampar.. nice to meet you guys~ZW's mummy is not just an ordinary mother, she was so outstanding and friendly
She was the emcee of the day
The party was in full swing
Not to forget, ZW’s mummy was so strict during the party games, whoever tried to cheat would get punishment
Her impartiality made no one dared to cheat at the following games, I suppose? lol~
She was the emcee of the day
The party was in full swing
Not to forget, ZW’s mummy was so strict during the party games, whoever tried to cheat would get punishment
Her impartiality made no one dared to cheat at the following games, I suppose? lol~

games of the days
Zhi Wang is smart and I think anyone who knew him would agree with me
I have never seen him froze up on the stage
But today, this was the first time I saw him feeling uneasy in front of the people
He was so shy but looked cute when everyone sang him a birthday song..
Haha, zhi wang, shy shy nei ^^
I have never seen him froze up on the stage
But today, this was the first time I saw him feeling uneasy in front of the people
He was so shy but looked cute when everyone sang him a birthday song..
Haha, zhi wang, shy shy nei ^^
Photo taking session with fellow friends:

ZW and his family
ZW and his Kampar's friends
ZW and his UTAR's friends
