Date: 22rd May 2010
Day: Saturday
It’s my first day of holiday
My MBS friends visited me today
Went to Old Times to have our lunch after an hour at my house
We took cruise as well
Day: Saturday
It’s my first day of holiday
My MBS friends visited me today
Went to Old Times to have our lunch after an hour at my house
We took cruise as well


Played badminton at Guang Ming badminton court at Batu 11
It has been half a year I didn’t play badminton
To be honest I don’t really know how to play badminton
Thanks to them for teaching me
Wei Xiong, Zhi Hao, Wei Chee and I made up a four at badminton
I felt happy because we won the game when I paired with Wei Chee (it’s a narrow victory because wx+zh are good too~)
Haha..
It has been half a year I didn’t play badminton
To be honest I don’t really know how to play badminton
Thanks to them for teaching me
Wei Xiong, Zhi Hao, Wei Chee and I made up a four at badminton
I felt happy because we won the game when I paired with Wei Chee (it’s a narrow victory because wx+zh are good too~)
Haha..
WC + ZH + WX are good players o..
Felt fine though the exercise consumes much strengthOh ya, we’ll go Broga Hill tomorrow (n_n)
