Date: 29th May 2010
Day: Saturday
Our second annual reunion was in at last after the first in Midvalley last year
Wei Chee, May Li and I came together with Zhi Hao’s car
The reunion was a chance for us to renew acquaintance with old friends
Day: Saturday
Our second annual reunion was in at last after the first in Midvalley last year
Wei Chee, May Li and I came together with Zhi Hao’s car
The reunion was a chance for us to renew acquaintance with old friends
At the party, everybody mixed together happily
They had a wonderful time by the sound of it
As usual, everyone greeted each other warmly, took pictures and etc
The party ended at 4pm

with upper 6 peach
upper 6 wesley
group pictures before leavingWe went to Lowyat and Times Square while waiting for Zhi Hao to purchase his own laptop
Met Keen they all and crabbing around
Went to Cheras by Zhi Hao’s car
They were going Kampar at night
Wish all of you a safe journey
I did have a wonderful time spending with you guys.. thanks (n_n)
The Dragon Boat Festival will soon come around
I ate lots of rice dumplings because they were home-made by my lovely aunties
The dumplings were tasty as they had wide range of filling
HoChak ^^
Met Keen they all and crabbing around
Went to Cheras by Zhi Hao’s car
They were going Kampar at night
Wish all of you a safe journey
I did have a wonderful time spending with you guys.. thanks (n_n)
The Dragon Boat Festival will soon come around
I ate lots of rice dumplings because they were home-made by my lovely aunties
The dumplings were tasty as they had wide range of filling
HoChak ^^
