CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Broga Hill

Date: 23rd May 2010
Day: Sunday


Woke up at 3.15 am
Early nei..
Yes, I’m going Broga Hill today
Long time didn’t go climbing already.. Exciting ^^

I wonder why there were so many people at Broga Hill
Is this a famous hill?

Eventually I realized that most of them were the volunteers for collecting rubbish
As more and more people are climbing Broga Hill, the hill is littered with garbage and filth

To all climbers,
Please don’t throw any rubbish at the hill
It’s not responsible at all !!
And please, do not smoke as you will pollute the air
We are here to get fresh air and not your passive smoke



the nicest pictures~ lol (some inner joke)
We walked down the hill after enjoying the sun rose
The climb down was even harder than the climb up
Actually, climbing is not only for teenagers but the elderly as well
They are even stronger than us


They sent me to Eng Hoe after having our breakfast at Cheras
Played with the kids as I had not seen them for months

Later, we went to Midvalley and had lunch at Pizza Hut
I think the kids enjoyed the day the most
They threw themselves into my arms, wanna me to hug and carry them
Oh my god, I was very tired and had not enough energy to carry them

Luckily, Siong and Hin were willing to help me
We took turns to carry them
The kids were happy as they had no need to walk
I hoped someone to carry me also.. tired lei..
I haven’t even had a chance to sit down since morning

55 went to sleep when I reached auntie’s home
Couldn’t sleep as the kids were too noisy
Ended up chatting with relatives

The best part was when the role taking games
Xuan was so cute and acted pro as a beautician
She made us laugh till up site down

Ok, my day finished with laughter.. A perfect day ^^