Date: 20 December 2009
Day: Sunday
20th December 2009 was in at last
As we planned two months ago, we would spent a day together at Zoo Negara in Ampang ^^
Everyone woke up kinda early today
We left at 10 sharp, 13 people in 3 cars in same t-shirts
After having our breakfast at Taman Yulek, we continued our journey to Zoo Negara
Reached at 11.30 if I’m not mistaken
Fine whether we were having
No sun and no rain
Very lucky.. haha
in front of the entranceThought would never meet friends at the zoo
Guess who I met?
Dason Yeoh and the scout members
They were the Zoo Negara Volunteers
We started rolled each other logs when we met
The funny thing was he believed whatever I said.. lol~
Guess who I met?
Dason Yeoh and the scout members
They were the Zoo Negara Volunteers
We started rolled each other logs when we met
The funny thing was he believed whatever I said.. lol~
do you kno the difference between this t-shirt (above) and the sticker (below)?
canteen at zoo negara
vivian, flora and dasonDeer and dear~

cute lei
'tak tau jalan? cari kami !'
kun and may
promoting our shirts
nice people with nice view.. lol
'u tak tau u berat ke?'Ate fast food at ‘The Wild’
Later, talked crabs while waiting for the sea lion show
Later, talked crabs while waiting for the sea lion show
While waiting for the sea lion performance

Before we left





















