Date: 19 December 2009
Day: Saturday
Spent almost whole day at Eng Hoe (my cousin’s shop)
Doing nothing but playing with the kids.. lol~
Enjoyed the time with them as they are really cute and pure
Went to Han’s house to do some stuff
Thanks to him for helping me
I was really touched by my nephews’ little acts
They made me a Christmas wishing card o..
Though the wishing cards are only made by a piece of paper, the feeling is profound
Really thank you, my dears.. Muacks~


Watched ‘The bodyguards and Assassins’ at Jusco
It was a really neat movie
The heroes..
Stint no sacrifice to safeguard the people’s interests
They gave their all in the war
I was touched and cried
Compared to them, I was insignificantly small
This should reflect to the new generations
Independent didn’t come to you easily
We should appreciate what we have now and love our country more..
Ate supper at ‘Paparich’ after movie
7 of us squeezed in a proton saga as the other driver didn’t join us after the movie
Again I slept at 2am T.T
