CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Julius !!

Date: 4 December 2009
Day: Friday


We celebrated Julius birthday in Atc today
It was a special celebration I think because the birthday boy were asked to do some stuff for us instead of receiving presents.. lol~




GOOD SHOW !!

I had to stay back though the celebration ended as we would have a meeting on convocation with Mr Lazarus
I would like to say thank you to jj because he had been waiting for me even though his meeting ended earlier than mine
Really appreciate as I’m afraid of going back myself at night
Studying with him in the library while waiting for his dad to come
And would like to thank his dad for treating me before sending me back

Ps: sorry for troubling you so much.. memang paiseh.. other than “thank you” I really can’t think of any other words to express my gratuitous towards you.. Thanks a lot !!