Day: Tuesday
Date: 7 July 2009
I felt ghastly when I woke up
There was some trouble with my stomach
Wanted to rest at home but I still insisted to go to school coz there was a formality that I had to go through regarding to my registration
I hadn’t been attending during the lesson
Felt like nausea and vomiting
Called daddy to sent me home as I really ‘tak boleh tahan already’
Very suffer T.T
I was touched for all he had done
Neither pen nor pencil can express
He had been so patient with me as I troubled him so much
He dropped whatever he was doing
Came all the way to kl
To take care of me,
To settle all the formality like registration fees, loan and so on
I love you, daddy
Many many thanks for being such a good father
Back to the main topic
I,
Had been suffer for whole day
Had gone to toilets for ‘n’ times
Had given lot of trouble to my family
Arghh..
Suffer arr……
Garage Door Opener Little Armenia
10 years ago
