Day: Friday
Date: 26 June 2009
Celebrated Chin Ang’s birthday at Pitstop just after I came back from ts
I’ve got a joke for you
I thought Chin Ang’s birthday was on 26 May 2009
When I sms him to send him a greeting last month
He didn’t correct me and thank me for the wishes
And until today only I know his actual birthday is on 25 June 2009
What a lame joke!!
There were a big gang of us
Could be considered as SK gathering as it has been ages I didn’t meet some of them after graduation
Had a long chat there
Next, we went into the second round at Jamek mamak stall
Should treasure this very last moment as most of them will further their studies at the other states and we might not see each other and go yamcha so often when their lessons starts
Sad.. T.T
It was almost 2am
And it was time to say goodbye
A mood of melancholy descended on me
Memories came crowding into my mind
Don’t ask me why
I wondered as well XP
Garage Door Opener Little Armenia
10 years ago
