CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My UPU Result

It was time for me to think properly about my upu
As I said before, the upu result was out on 19 June 2009
Would like to tell you that I got Economic in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
Should be happy as it was one of my choice but still I rejected it as what I really aimed for is LAW
Click to enlarge please

Document received from UKM

Honestly, I had been wavered in making the decision
Should I accept this offer and experience my university life as it is not a chance that everybody has?
Or reject it and study law at private university?
I was really confused
I didn’t know what would be the best for me..
I had been on the phone with my teacher for more than 30 minutes
Discussed with my family, my relatives and my friends
And the answers given were almost the same
“Ask yourself what you really want, there’s no way we can make the decision for you because you are the one who will lead your own life, the only one who know yourself the most”

I felt an immense gratitude to those who is always by my side whenever I need them
And I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for your kindness, for your advice, for helping me, for sharing your experiences, for cheering me up and for everything
I count myself lucky to have known you
I feel fortunate to have met you
I feel I’m the happiest person in the world
Because of you, I’ll never be alone
Thank you for your kind offer of help

No words can fully express my gratitude now
The only word I can say is thank you ^^

After a few days of consideration, a final decision had been made
I rejected the upu and will study my law course at atc
I don’t know what circumstances I would face in the future
The only thing I know is this is the choice I made
And I can only go for it
Trust more in your own abilities, vivian
You can make it
As what mr wong said: Go forward MBS
Go forward Vivian !!