Day: Friday
Date: 19 June 2009
19 June 2009,
Should be a day where the stpm students afraid of.. ( I said should be la..)
Coz it was a day where the upu result coming out
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the 19th June 2009,
The form five friends (raymond, nicholas, zak, daniel, jenny, pei voon, foong yi and vivian) went for a one and a half day trip in Malacca
Gathered at raymond’s shop around 12pm
Started off when everyone arrived
I should say that zak is a skilled driver as I didn’t get carsick in this two hours journey and I still managed to text in the car (thank you, zak ^^)
Headed to Ringo’s Foyer to check in once we reached malacca
When everything was settled down, we filled our hungry stomachs with the famous "Chicken Rice Ball"
After lunched, we explored the Jonker Street
the famous chicken rice ballWe stopped for a cendol and Tofu Rojak just after the lunch
And had some ice-cream after two steps forward
However, I couldn’t eat anymore after the meal as I was full up
yummy ^^
When we got back to our cars, we found that we were summon
Coz we didn’t buy coupon for the parking
Haiz… Need to pay extra for that ‘lucky bomb’
Went to the seaside in the evening
I was really enjoyed when the wind was right in my face
At that moment, I felt gay and anxiety-free as all my worried and vexation were relegated to the back of my mind
Aahh… It was really released ^^
a beautiful sunset Let me tell you, it was not tasty at all (that’s why I ate only five sticks – the least among all)
Really miss SK food a lot at that moment…
We continued to explore Jonker Street
The houses and shop lots there
Just like the Petaling Street in KL but there are more entertainment here



I was superbly hot and tired after the walked
Just wanna go back to my guest house and take a shower
After a short discussion, we planned to go to The Jetty and find a pub for a drink
There were many people though it was already late at night
The guys who would like to play snooker changed their minds as they had to wait for 20 minutes for their turns
So, we went back for shower and drank at ‘The Scorpion’ after sending Hui home
Everyone shared their ghost stories at room but I didn’t join them as I was too chicken-hearted
I tried to play a game (Rubik) which I bought it after the influence of zak
For the purpose of distracting my attention from the story =P
Anyway, I was addicted to this game as it was really challenging ^^
Ate dim sum as our breakfast and checked out after that
Again we walked along the Jonker Street (to buy some souvenirs and snacks)
Next, we hoofed it all the way to the A' Famosa to check out the historical sight
funny huh?
Moving on, we went to lunch at Baba Nyonya Restaurant after a short visiting at Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade
We headed to the Jonker Street again after lunch
Let me tell you, Jonker Street should be a spot that we traveled the most in this trip
I think we should changed our Malacca trip to Jonker Street trip
It would be more appropriate, right? Lol ^^
Chatted at Raymond’s shop for a short while when we reached SK
Thank you zak for sending me to my cousin’s house as there was another yamcha session waiting for me
With my beloved relatives ^^
That’s sum up for my trip
Btw, how about my upu result?


