Day: Friday
Date: 1.5.2009
Date: 1.5.2009
Dad: Eh, Vivian.. Vivian..
Me: Huh? (Look at the clock.. Walau eh, now is only 5am)
Dad: Eh, later we go Kuala Selangor.. Make sure everything is prepared when I come back.
This was the conversation between dad and I on Friday morning (5am before he went jogging) He goes jogging every Sundays and public holidays at Bukit Jalil. But it was abit different today. Daddy needed not to work on 1st May because it was Labour Day. He woke me up early in the morning just to tell me today’s plan. We would go Kuala Selangor for one day trip. ^^
OMG, it was almost 9am when I woke up and I hadn’t prepared anything. Mummy told me that we’ll go Genting on Saturday night. Hooray!! My holiday is planned. Hopefully there will be enjoyable trips.
We left our home at 11.30am. It was really a long journey and we arrived in Kuala Sungai to have our ‘breakfast’ at 1.30pm. We spent quite a long time to get a seafood restaurant because most of the restaurants were full house. Finally, we had our lunch at ‘Restoran Makanan Laut Bagan’. That restaurant had a very nice view and the wind was breezing. No doubt, we had a wonderful time there.
Me: Huh? (Look at the clock.. Walau eh, now is only 5am)
Dad: Eh, later we go Kuala Selangor.. Make sure everything is prepared when I come back.
This was the conversation between dad and I on Friday morning (5am before he went jogging) He goes jogging every Sundays and public holidays at Bukit Jalil. But it was abit different today. Daddy needed not to work on 1st May because it was Labour Day. He woke me up early in the morning just to tell me today’s plan. We would go Kuala Selangor for one day trip. ^^
OMG, it was almost 9am when I woke up and I hadn’t prepared anything. Mummy told me that we’ll go Genting on Saturday night. Hooray!! My holiday is planned. Hopefully there will be enjoyable trips.
We left our home at 11.30am. It was really a long journey and we arrived in Kuala Sungai to have our ‘breakfast’ at 1.30pm. We spent quite a long time to get a seafood restaurant because most of the restaurants were full house. Finally, we had our lunch at ‘Restoran Makanan Laut Bagan’. That restaurant had a very nice view and the wind was breezing. No doubt, we had a wonderful time there.
we had our lunch at Restoran Makanan Laut BaganAfter lunch, we went to ‘Pasar Pasir Penambang Kuala Selangor’ to buy some seafood. I’m sure there will be another great meal waiting for me because mummy bought quite a lot in the market. We spent half an hour there and then we proceeded to our next destination – Malawati Hill.
Malawati Hill or also known as Bukit Malawati is located about an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur, was the site of the first Selangor Sultanate’s palace. During the weekends, there will be trams that run up the hill from the foothill for a fee of RM2.00 per adult and RM1.00 per child. RM 3 per person if you want to go ‘Taman Bukit Malawati’ and ‘Taman Ikan Air Tawar’ by tram. Somehow, you can choose either to go by foot or by tram.
There were a lot of tourists here. I had been waiting for a long time to buy the tickets. Wow, there were many monkeys here. Everyone bought some long beans to feed the monkeys. It was really enjoyable to feed the monkeys because they looked so cute and they would fight to get the food. (Too bad I couldn’t feed them because I dare not to do so.. Hehe :p) Instead, I took many photos in Bukit Malawati (my favourite.. haha..) Although the heat was scorching, we enjoyed the outing (BUT… I was the only one who got sunburn and my face became very red.. Cham.. T.T)
queueing up to buy ticketsThere was the end of our one day trip after we had a walk in the ‘Taman Ikan Air Tawar’. We reached cousin’s house at 7.30pm to have our dinner. Daddy went home after the dinner and we stayed overnight at cousin’s house.
See for more information:-
Malawati Hil
http://www.malaysiavacationguide.com/malawatihill.html
Malawati Hil
http://www.malaysiavacationguide.com/malawatihill.html









