CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

MBS

Day: Wednesday
Date: 29.4.2009
Do you know what MBS stand for? Monkey Boys School or Malaysia Best School?

I studied my STPM in Methodist Boys Secondary School from year 2007 to 2008. I had no idea what MBS was before I was transferred to this school. The only thing I knew was my daddy insisted to send me here to study STPM.

But, I will never regret to study here. MBS provided a very good environment to study and I really learnt a lot in this one and a half year. I became more confident and independent. Besides that, I got to know a lot of new friends here. They are really gentlemen and they treat me very well. They are there whenever you need them. Thanks a lot, my friends ^^

Never forget to talk about the teachers. Most of the teachers here are very experienced, friendly and helpful. You can approach to them anytime (even make a phone call) whenever you have question to ask. And you can see their smiling face at all times. Love you so much, teachers. You are the one who make me become more knowledgeable ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been teaching in MBS for two months. This can be considered as my first job. It was really fun to be a teacher (but it’ll never be an easy job) I was replacing Puan Yazleen during her maternity and I had to take over all her job. I taught English, Sejarah, Moral and Sivik and I had been the class teacher, teacher on duty, teacher in-charge of the canteen and etc.

You will never feel boring to teach in MBS because there is always 2 ways of learning process. Students surely will answer you when you ask them question. They are cute and intelligent as well but they will never afraid of me. I’m glad because I still manage to control them. Haha.. Many jokes were created but too bad I can’t write here (tell you personally can la :p)

There are some photos that I took with my students before I left. Just to share with you and you will realize they are really cute and funny.. ^^

Students from -
1E: very cute and intelligent
(dare to tell you anything)
1H: ‘problem students’ because they like to ask question
2E: very funny but abit dirty minded lo
2H: 1st class to enter (although they are naught, I like to be with them)
2D: talk about scouting all the time
3T: my class
(my favourite class, have a good relationship with them)
3D: good in sport, drawing and etc but when you talk about kerja kursus, they will…
5A: feel weird to teach them because they are only 3 years younger than me



1E

1H


2E

3T

5K