CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fishing~

Date: 27th December 2009
Day: Sunday


We spent a day at Hulu Langat to commune with nature today
Yes yes~
We were going to fish today.. haha

I should consider myself that this was the first time fishing as I only learnt how to cast when I joined the scout activity few years ago
Erm..
Fishing tests a person’s patience
It is not easy to get somebody to sit in a same place for few hours just to wait for the fish to snap at the bait
I cannot, with honestly, have the patience to hook the fish
However, we still enjoyed a day’s fishing by pond

The best was when we saw there’s a mess of fish down the pond, we quickly got our lines in the water
It needed skill to get the fish, finally only the boys could get the fish
The rod bent as they pulled in the fish
Everyone showed a smile of satisfaction



waiting for siong to make me the bait

everyone waiting for the fish to hook patiently

Went to hot spring while we were on the way back
We dabbled our toes in the spring
Only Siong and Dee could immersed their feet for the longest times under the hot weather.. Geng~
siong and dee

sudah masak ni..

Had our ‘seafood’ dinner with uncle when we reached home coz the main course of the meal were fish
Not bad nei ^^