Day: Thursday
Date: 15 October 2009
It was Alex’s birthday today
We went to times square to celebrate his ‘big big’ day
We wished him to be forever 18 though it was his 23th birthday (that’s what he wished to actually =p)
The celebration started with the lunch in kfc, taking photos, watching movie and had some ‘drinks’ at starbucks’
Wondering what we watched? ------“Pandorum”
Oh my god, it was a horror movie and I was screaming and covering my eyes all the times (everyone laughed at me after the movie, memang paiseh)
Anyhow, this was a nice movie (everyone enjoyed it ^^)
Went to starbucks for a drink since we had no idea for our next plan
Chatted and took some photos while waiting for JJ’s brother to come
I’m glad because JJ can fetch me as he is living in serdang as well (haha.. I’ve no worry about transport anymore.. thank you jj !!)
Garage Door Opener Little Armenia
10 years ago









